First of all, I am honored and humbled to be nominated for a WordPress Family Award. After being on WordPress for a year now, my special thanks goes to Christine Blackwell for nominating me for this awesome award.
Here are the rules:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
By the way, here are some pieces of information about me:
1. I love rain, waters, although I don’t know how to swim.
2. I could listen to the same song for 8 straight hours
3. Pink was not my favorite color. When I was in 3rd grade, it was my best-friend’s favorite color.
4. I was attracted to nerds. But I seem to be not their type, yet. My boyfriend is a nerd. 🙂
5. I find it hard to sleep at night, yet, when I’m at work (on a graveyard shift) I can sleep right away.
6. I don’t usually open up right away. I read people’s actions first.
7. I have always believed that everything happens for a reason. 🙂
Here are my 15 nominations for The WordPress Family Award:
12. The Art Clique
13. Gwen Bristol
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS RECOGNITION!
- Related article WordPress Family Award